ProAct Services specializes in providing the equipment and services for above ground tank hydrostatic testing and water treatment. These services include temporary piping, pumps, and filtration of source water if needed or required. ProAct can also provide tank discharge piping and booster pumps to increase flow. ProAct provides water filtration and treatment on the back said as well to meet any discharge permit requirement.
ProAct has the right equipment to do the work. From our large variety of sand filter, bag filter, media vessel, and assortment of pumps and filtration systems that have been designed for these kind of jobs, we will come in with the right tools!
When ProAct Services provides your tank hydrostatic testing services, the following is always included:
- On site data collection of water depth,
- Air and water temp, plumb measurements and fill rate.
- Visual inspection for proper roof movement, shell, chime, piping and gasket leaks.
- Leak markings for future repair.
- Digital, final reports that include data and photos from the entire project are always provided.
Contact a ProAct Hydrostatic Water Treatment Specialist for your next tank hydrostatic testing project and let us show you how our services are second to none.